The Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) issued a 24-hour rotating strike starting October 22, 2018. Local mail deliveries will be delayed if a city is selected for a strike.... Read more →
Insurance protects you, the people you love, and the things that matter the most. With a comprehensive Home Insurance package from Mutual Fire Insurance you’ll get customized coverage that will protect you and give you peace of mind whether you’re a homeowner, tenant, or landlord.
WHAT DO WE COVER?
- Home, Seasonal, and Rented Dwellings
- Contents – all your belongings
- Living Expenses – helps you stay afloat in the event of a claim
- Detached outbuildings and sheds
- Damages to others (liability)
- Home-based Businesses
- Boats and Jet Skis
- Identity theft