Subrogation. Now that is a big insurance word. Generally, subrogation is a term describing a legal right held by a party (insurance company) who assumes the right to legally pursue... Read more →
Insurance protects you, the people you love, and the things that matter the most. With a comprehensive Home Insurance package from Mutual Fire Insurance you’ll get customized coverage that will protect you and give you peace of mind whether you’re a homeowner, tenant, or landlord.
WHAT DO WE COVER?
- Home, Seasonal, and Rented Dwellings
- Contents – all your belongings
- Living Expenses – helps you stay afloat in the event of a claim
- Detached outbuildings and sheds
- Damages to others (liability)
- Home-based Businesses
- Boats and Jet Skis
- Identity theft