Several wildfires in British Columbia’s Central Interior are under control thanks to the determined efforts of first responders and volunteers. Mutual Fire Insurance is monitoring the situation and our dedicated... Read more →
Mutual Fire Insurance is owned by our members, not shareholders. People, not profits, are our priority which means when you are part of a mutual insurance company, you become part of a community.
MUTUAL MEMBERSHIP ADVANTAGES
Become a member of Mutual Fire Insurance and part of the community of a growing business. Enjoy these benefits:
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and any Special Meetings.
- Receive voting rights on resolutions that affect the company.
- Nominate or accept a nomination to become a Director on the Board.
- Receive a premium refund, if so declared by the Board of Directors.
BECOME A MEMBER
Want to have a real say at your mutual insurance company? It’s ownership that makes a difference.
- Contact your local Mutual Fire Insurance broker partner to learn more. Our network of partners has over 500 offices in cities and towns across Canada, you’re sure to find one near you.
- Ask about membership, it’s a $15 annual fee.