Operating a modern, commercial agricultural business means investing in the necessary equipment to operate. From 10 acres to 1,000 acres, there’s an exhaustive list of devices, vehicles, equipment, and technology... Read more →
Members, not shareholders, own Mutual Fire Insurance. Our priority is people, not profits, which means when you are part of a mutual insurance company, you become part of a community.
MUTUAL MEMBERSHIP ADVANTAGES
We are a dual structured mutual insurance company meaning you choose to become a member and part of the community of a growing business. When you become a member, you enjoy all of our MemberPROTECT™ benefits:
- Free homeowners equipment breakdown coverage for qualifying homes
- Free homeowners service line coverage for qualifying homes
- Receive a premium refund (after the first full year of membership), if so declared by the Board of Directors.
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and any Special Meetings.
- Receive voting rights on resolutions that affect the company.
- Nominate or accept a nomination to become a Director on the Board.
BECOME A MEMBER
Want to have a real say at your mutual insurance company? It’s ownership that makes a difference.
- Contact your local Mutual Fire Insurance broker to learn more. Our network has over 500 offices in cities and towns across Canada, you’re sure to find one near you.
- Ask about membership, it’s a $15 annual fee.