Farmers have been innovators and early adopters of technology for hundreds of years. It makes perfect sense: operating a farm with machines improves germination rates, allows more land to be... Read more →
Mutual Fire Insurance is owned by our members, not shareholders. People, not profits, are our priority. When you are part of a mutual insurance company, you become part of a community.
MUTUAL MEMBERSHIP ADVANTAGES
We are a dual policyholder structured mutual insurance company meaning, you can choose to become a member for a $15 annual fee. It’s ownership that makes a difference. Become a member and enjoy the benefits of Mutual MemberPROTECT®:
- Free homeowner’s equipment breakdown coverage for qualifying homes
- Free homeowner’s service line coverage for qualifying homes
- Receive a premium refund, if so declared by the Board of Directors, after the first complete year of your membership
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and any Special Meetings
- Receive voting rights on resolutions that affect the company
- Nominate or accept a nomination to become a Director on the Board
BECOME A MEMBER
Want to have a real say at your mutual insurance company? It’s ownership that makes a difference.
- Contact your local Mutual Fire Insurance broker to learn more. Our network has over 500 offices in cities and towns across Canada, you’re sure to find one near you.
- Ask about membership, it’s a $15 annual fee.