Have you memorized the layout of your farm? It’s your home and place of business, you could probably rattle off the north, south, east, and west landmarks without missing a... Read more →
Mutual Fire Insurance is owned by our members, not shareholders. People, not profits, are our priority. When you are part of a mutual insurance company, you become part of a community.
MUTUAL MEMBERSHIP ADVANTAGES
We are a dual policyholder structured mutual insurance company meaning, you can choose to become a member for a $15 annual fee. It’s ownership that makes a difference. Become a member and enjoy the benefits of Mutual MemberPROTECT®:
- Free homeowner’s equipment breakdown coverage for qualifying homes
- Free homeowner’s service line coverage for qualifying homes
- Receive a premium refund, if so declared by the Board of Directors, after the first complete year of your membership
- Attend the Annual General Meeting and any Special Meetings
- Receive voting rights on resolutions that affect the company
- Nominate or accept a nomination to become a Director on the Board
BECOME A MEMBER
Want to have a real say at your mutual insurance company? It’s ownership that makes a difference.
- Contact your local Mutual Fire Insurance broker to learn more. Our network has over 500 offices in cities and towns across Canada, you’re sure to find one near you.
- Ask about membership, it’s a $15 annual fee.