Day to day, nearly every business relies on data and computer systems. If systems experience a computer attack, like malware or unauthorized access, a business can lose critical information essential to daily operations including customer information, billing programs, and websites. While recovering systems and data, business often lose income and risk liability suits which can lead to expensive litigation. Mutual Fire Insurance offers CyberOne® as a solution for businesses to protect against cyber attacks.
- Data Restoration from electronic sources
- Data Re-creation from non-electronic sources
- System Restoration
- Loss of Business and reasonable Extra Expenses
- Public Relations services
- Third-party liability
Does your business have data on clients, employees, and others which can be stolen, hacked or lost through accidental or inadvertent release? Virtually every business has data at risk. Customers hold organizations accountable for the loss of personal data and expect to be notified so that steps can be taken to mitigate loss from possible fraud and identity theft. Data Compromise coverage from Mutual Fire Insurance responds to the financial burden of notification and service expectations.
- Forensic I.T. Review
- Legal Review
- Notification to Affected Individuals
- Fraud Alert and Identity Restoration Case Management Services to Affected Individuals for any personal data compromise involving Personally Identifying Information
- PR Services to respond to the potential impact of the breach on business relationships
- Notification to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada or other regulatory authority
- Third Party Defense and Liability